Some call it Nirvana. Others call it Awakening, Enlightenment, Realization, Oneness, Satori, Yoga, Liberation. For me, it is nothing mystical or grandiose, but something utterly mundane and ordinary. Whenever I hurt, I would examine the thoughts that I am believing in. And when I realize that those thoughts are untrue, I am left with nothing but Peace and Joy.



Google

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Ushui Reiki Level 1 Attunement

I attended Ushui Reiki Level 1 Training today conducted by
Master KK Tan.

Master Han Foong Ling gave me attunement for which
I am eternally grateful to her.

The room was dimly lit and a little warm. She stood behind me
and my eyes were closed. My tongue touching the palate as
instructed.

She touched my shoulders, the back of my head, my neck,
she also grasped my hands and put them palms together in
front of my face and also later placed them on top of my
crown. I felt her did something on the top of my crown
whilst the palms were held on top.

All this while, I feld very calm and peaceful. Thoughts
almost came to a standtill.

I also feld warm energy coming from behind left and right
hitting my back. There was glittering lights from left
and right momentarily.

Later, we regrouped in the main hall and I received
Reiki treatment from A and Chin Nee. Chin Nee placed
her hands on my left heel whilst A did my lower back.
I felt warm energy from A but not much fom Chin Nee.

Later, it was A's turn, I placed my hands on his lower back
whilst Chin Nee put her hands on his shoulders. I felt
warm energy from hands. Chin Nee shook quite violently.
Later A reported feeling the warmth from my hands while
the shoulders felt nothing.

Then came Ching Nee's turn. I put my hands on her left
shoulder blade whilst A put his hands on her right
shoulder blade. She later reported feeling totally
different sensations from me and from A. She asked
me if I felt anything. And I told her I felt like something
tingling brushing like sensation on the palms of
my hands.

Master KK Tan later asked us to put our palms facing
him. He swept his palms across the room and I physically
felt his energy brush the palms of my hands!

Later we all sat in a circle. Our left hand facing up whilst
our right hand facing down. Eyes closed, I saw whilte light
brushing by from left to right.

We then asked a stroke patient lady sit in center and we all
put out our palms facing her. And this is the strange
part. For the first time, I felt a cold sensation on both
my palms. Weird.

At the end, I shook Master KK Tan, put my palms together
and thanked him.

Earlier he said that he only had a 2 months interval
between Level 1 and Level 2. And that Attunement can
last a lifetime. Even if we don't practice Reiki, it will still
be there whenever we need it.

Later at home, I had a headache. I placed my hands on
on face, side, crown and back. My whole head heated
up, especially the back and neck. The headache
did not immediately go away. I took a bath and brushed
my head with both hands from crown to back of neck and
threw away the excess energy into an imagined green
flame. Immediately the headache went away.

I also gave treatement to Adrian for his shortsightedness
and he later reported slight improvement.

No comments: