Some call it Nirvana. Others call it Awakening, Enlightenment, Realization, Oneness, Satori, Yoga, Liberation. For me, it is nothing mystical or grandiose, but something utterly mundane and ordinary. Whenever I hurt, I would examine the thoughts that I am believing in. And when I realize that those thoughts are untrue, I am left with nothing but Peace and Joy.



Google

Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Story of Herbal Soup in Eye

I am working on my PC writing some program. Suddenly I notice that the vision in my left eye is blurred. I then remembered that during dinner time, I had accidentally splashed chicken herbal soup into my left eye. I had washed and rinsed the left eye yet there was persistent blurring of vision.

I can sense the arising of stressful thoughts. I do not know what the contents of the thoughts are except that they are all stressful. They are all so subtle yet I am fully aware of their arising. And effortlessly and magically they just vanished. As with all other occasions, a hearty laugh erupted from the depths of my being. What joy and ecstasy!

No comments: