Some call it Nirvana. Others call it Awakening, Enlightenment, Realization, Oneness, Satori, Yoga, Liberation. For me, it is nothing mystical or grandiose, but something utterly mundane and ordinary. Whenever I hurt, I would examine the thoughts that I am believing in. And when I realize that those thoughts are untrue, I am left with nothing but Peace and Joy.



Google

Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Mind merges with the Heart

I am sitting and lying back at home on a large high-backed office chair. The wind is blowing in my face. It is pleasant and nice. My body feels tired and heavy. The thought arises "I am very tired." Another unspoken thought arises "Is it true" - it is felt rather than heard - almost imperceptible. The thought is effortlessly compared with the feeling in the body. The mind seeking its truth in the heart. The result - the first thought "I am tired" is now not so credible. A third thought follows "My mind is tired" - and is again compared with the feeling. And is felt to be truer. It merges with the heart dissolves in it.

No comments: